PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways good or bad
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2001, 10:39
Rodger the No1

To return to Judy's original question, Good or Bad the answer is both.

had you joined 18 months ago the answer would have been undoudtedly good. Since then we have seen the emergence of the gang of three, Slippery, Silicon and Sell-by all of whom enjoy(ed) the unquestiong support of a new M.D. Now that Sell-by has gone we were hoping for a fairer personnel dept. so far bitter disappointment.

2 years ago we were a happyish profitable optomistic bunch with the nicest atmosphere amongst the crews of any airline I have worked for, both charter and scheduled. This shower of **** that have been with the company 10 minutes seem to have destroyed all that some of us gave a considerable amount of our lives to building.

At least your (pilot) management actually fly the line and acknowledge the presence of the folks behind the cockpit door, they even know our names. Our management seem to be waging open warfare against us. We are fed up with being screamed at by the petulent child some plonker put in charge. I believe there are at least 7 grievances filed against her. We all know how she got that job don,t we William.It looks to me that if you have been with the company through its most successful years you are finished. The only chance for promotion now is to have worked for British Midland.

Cabin Crew rostering is a complete shambles, flights not crewed properly endless standbys, endless disruption, flights leaving late due to(cabin) crew shortages result: dissatisfied passengers. In working for 4 airlines Scheduled and Charter I have never seen such chaos.

I am surprised the owners stand by and watch this happen to us. Shows what they really think of their long-term employees.

GB Airways 18 months ago - the best Airline in the UK. Now just another c****y company.

I am off, had enough you decide who is the weakest link bye-bye.