PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2011, 20:40
J_sal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brilliant stories here. I've witnessed quite a lot of funny things on flights aswell.

I wrote this one down on the flight because it was so amusing! On a flight to BOM;

CC: Hi sir, unfortunately we've run out of Non-Veg meals, so I'm afraid Veg is all we have to offer.
Pax: No no, I cannot accept this. I am a vegetarian!
CC: Yes sir, this is a Veg meal.
Pax: Yes yes, I know what it means this "veg meal". I told before that I do not eating the chicken[sic] I am vegetarian!
CC: Yes sir, this is a vegetarian meal. It's made with Vegetables.
Pax: No no, you cannot get this vegetables from the plane itself. From a garden maybe, but this is a fake vegetables. I know this!
*CC gets another member of staff to explain to the man who eventually takes the veg meal*
Meanwhile, another passenger overhears this and asks;
Pax: Excuse me, but there is no Chicken also?
CC: No sir, we've run out of non-veg meals.
Pax: But I like chicken! I paid for this plane(LOL how fortunate for us to ride on *his* plane!) so I can eat a chicken meal!
CC: I'm sorry sir. There isn't anything we can do. We've run out of Non-Veg meals.
Pax: Can't you tell one of the other waiters[sic] on the plane to look for a chicken one?
*Male crew steps in*
MCC: Sir, if you would like, you may come with me to the front, we can go look for chicken, but I'm afraid you might find yourself a little disappointed since we are so high up in the air!
CC: Okay, so? But how come how high we are has to do with food and chicken!?

Another time flying from SIN to DXB after a little family holiday;

A man was sitting next to my mother and had a bit of trouble figuring out what to do so he copied everything my mother did - probably to avoid any embarrassment for being so ignorant as he didn't seem too well off(whether he was or not, I don't know, but his appearance and later his actions made me think this). He copied her when she asked for tea, but the poor chap poured in his SALT into the tea instead - I knew this by the nasty faces he made every-time he took a sip(SHAME!). My mum suggested he ask for another if he wanted, but to our surprise, he refused and drank it all!! When our food came, he tried to imitate how she ate with her fork and knife. After our meal, we got one of them finger bowls, and to avoid being too obvious about his mimicry I suppose, he tried to 1 up my mother; He drank all the water in the finger bowl!

Shame! He probably had quite a lot to say about his (probably first ever) flight experience after enduring all that wahahaha!

I have many more stories of equally stupid people. Even stupid CC too! Much respect to you guys though. It must be so difficult dealing with morons like this on a daily basis!