PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Air Flug/Imperial Jet
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2011, 17:56
paybeforefly
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree. Although maybe harsh at first in the expression of my anger towards the way they treat people, I am in agreement that time and time again they seem to find people who fly for them.

but it is always the same, and no one can deny this, it is a German company that is really controlled from Beirut not Germany at all, it has a shocking turnovers of staffs, flying, office, and all eventually finds out lies they tell.

We all now of that pilot that crashed thier Lear 60XR infornt of the LBA and nows he is a Captain with them, flying cusotmers around! OMG!

Whether I am banned for a while or not, the truth is this companz lies, and soon all that will be left is the truth - it is running out of time, money, and using owners of aircrfat to keep it going, and more and mores peoples nows this now - the time is running out.

Martin may come on to defend certain items, but all the people who have lefts, court cases with staff is just amazings, I think Martin Speigl can get some more credit by writting on here, but the posts last a long time in his name and it is always stuck with Imperial Jet and Jet Air - for sure the person writting for him doesnt want to publish his name on here - or does he?

there is lots of people who are hurt, and lots of people who are run under pressure and lies in this business of Imperial Jets and every person in the industry feels for them - good luck guys get out soon!