PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2011, 14:58
JDI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Email to Senator Nick Xenophon

Please consider sending your own emails of support??

Senate Inquiries and Amendments to the Qantas Sale Act are the big weapons that just might save this fiasco??

[email protected]

To Senator Nick Xenephon,

Thank you so much for your efforts in attempting to break through the relentless lies blasted out from Qantas management. Without strong people like you one of this country's greatest icons will be dead forever. Their main game plan is unfortunately not so obvious to the majority of the Government and the Australian public in general (yet?) but thanks to people like you...."The truth must come out!!!"

I can only imagine the attempts of bribes to curb your honesty and direction and clearly you have not succumbed like just so many others have obviously done so, particularly many members of the media. (Cash for comment in Australia is obviously alive and well? - they couldn't possibly be that ignorant and lazy as to just keeping to regurgitate the Qantas management's propaganda and outright lies?)

Where to from here? How is the obvious "true game plan" of these crooks uncovered? Where is ASIC? Where is the Government? (sorry I feel for your frustrations there but that will obviously soon change!!) Nick, how can you force the ever so required Senate inquiries and crucial amendments to the Qantas Sale Act?

Please, please, please - Keep up your fantastic work!! This is desperate and there will be no coming back if their plans are left to unfold! 1,000 people unemployed is not even close to their final true game plan.....and I know you know what their REAL game plan is! (Simply unbelievable?)

You have just so many admirers who see you "making history here" (more than you could possibly realize!)

Kind regards