PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2011, 11:20
Pow-wow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Nose Door and others,

Well, thats one point of view.

I can tell you that Cargolux is my 6th company to work for, and every other company I have worked for has had its own "issues" to sort out.

There is no company on the planet, that is perfect, but I think that in the great scheme of things, we are actually very well off here at Cargolux.

The "sandpit", just like Cargolux, is a lifestyle choice as I have mentioned in previous posts.

I too have plenty of ex-collegues and friends down there, and from what I have seen visiting them and what they tell me, its most certainly not for me.
Thats purely a personal choice thou.
Maybe I appreciate where I have come from and where I am now.

Pilots are very quick to bitch and moan about anything, but when you start countering the arguments, suddenly everyone changes their tune from "this company is ****..." to "yes, off course its not that bad..."

Like Nose Door said, the near future will be very interesting at Cargolux, as a lot of new aircraft will be arriving in a short space of time.

I am grateful for my job here, and I am optimistic about the future too.

There is always room for improvement in any aspect of life.

As for the time to command, I am in no rush to get there, as I am happy working here.
And none knows what will happen in the future.
Maybe things will move quicker, maybe not.

Please don't get me wrong Nose Door, I am not saying that your point of view is wrong, I just wanted to put up a different point of view