PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Cebu Pacific Crew here ?
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2011, 05:46
snk596

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bond & Agreement that will hold u in Cebu forever

Guys, do not make a mistake of joining or signing any contract with Cebu Pacific. They have a clause which states a bond of US$ 100,000 and add to that another clause stating that you cannot fly for any other airline that touches same destination as Cebu Pacific. YES it is correct! This means you cannot apply to any airline in Asia or Middle East.
They don't tell you this before. In fact they don't mention anything about it. Only when you see the contract and read it very carefully that the true picture is displayed.. I heard some Mexicans were offered this contract and they refused. I am not sure if they left Cebu.
Transportation is only for those who stay at the hotel. So if you have a family & want to live in an apartment , you have to arrange your own transportation.
It is not that great of a place. In fact Jet Star Asia , Vietnam Jet Star and Vietnam airlines are much better packages.
Bobflyer, I am happy you passed the interview and are flying for Cebu but do mention all the clauses and how many expat pilots have taken off without a word because CONTRACT AIR will deduct anywhere from US$ 2000 till US $ 5000 or more from your salary if you leave before the term of your contract even after serving a notice period. They increased it from US $ 2000 to US $ 5000 as pilots were willing to pay the training bond of US $ 2000.BE CAREFUL GUYS!