PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Australia Certificate II in Flight Operations (Cabin Crew)
Old 27th Aug 2011, 23:54
NewFlybie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done

Between the stars, well done on getting your dream job! I have to agree with what giveme wings said though. In reality you would have probably got there in the end. Really the interviews come done to whether you are on, on the day, meaning your either on or your not.

I never did the AA course and neither have many of the others I fly with in the industry, really I say save the $5k, spend it on something you want

I know a few people who did the course and they are still trying. The reality is airlines like VB, QF, JQ, won't recognise the course and whethet you are an AA graduate or someone like me who walked in 'off the streets' so to speak. They look at how you perform at the assessment days, how you answer the behavioural based questions thats it.

There are 2 airlines out there that look favourably on AA grad's Strategic and Adagold, both charter airlines and it's a way for them to save costs on training although you still have to do your training with them

I am not knocking the course, as I said in my early post, i am sure there are benefits to it, and I am glad you succeeded in your dreams and reality is you were the lucky one that graduated, but honestly i'd spend $5k on my next holiday or something i want and that's what i would be telling anyone who thought about investing in it