PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2011, 22:03
nose door

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Czech Buddy,

ND here, been away for a bit, however, my advice.... Go to the gulf... Emirates or Ethihad, Why, well you'll get a command there a lot quicker!! whilst life here in the Banking jungle is good we have a lot of issue's to be resolved.... command 10 yrs plus, so if your happy to be in the RHS for the rest of your life , go ahead join, but i have a lot of friends who are in the gulf, and things there really are about the same as europe... except the heat! And with a family, you'll have a villa/ condo etc all paid for!! Not to forget the 5pm maid service ;-) But if you really want to live in europe, then whey hey, we get shiney new a/c in a few days!! Old Aust77 will be coming in his pants over that one, that's if he still can fly, maybe as we type, he is in a shagged out 'ol 741 bitching on about his shiney CJ7 of such!! but as we know, soon after his post's NJE had serious troubles (thanks to the bucking fankers who created a whole load of **** for all of us and seem to have walked away from it, claiming that they were hard done by!!! A#$holes!) and he might well be flying a freifghter for CLX, hope chuffing not!
So, good luck, I like PVG, but only for a few beers or more in Bar Rouge or wednesdays in Zappatta's!!

Good luck!

ND.