PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NTSB says EMS accident rate is too high
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2011, 15:43
verticalhold

The Veloceraptor of Lounge Lizards

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shell Management
FH

As you know, the 'preliminary reports', by which I take it you mean 'what is broadcast by the local TV', are often wrong.

All three steps would massively reduce risk in a business that is patently not following ALARP principles and has a hoffiic accident history.

I sleep soundly at night knowing I am not complacent about safety.

Ah well; Shell Management, just like the real Shell claims to know all and is often found wanting. He/she can rarely provide proof of his claims and is so often wide of the mark that his/her pilot hatred is all that is obvious.

SM; you were the subject of a conversation in our office the other day, three management pilots, five line pilots, 4 members of the CAA and a member of EASA, a quality manager and a head of engineering all of whom have worked on Shell contracts were discussing what a total t***er you are.
And the more evangelical you become the more ridiculous you make yourself.

Why not wait for the accident report before telling us where aviation is going wrong?

In this case your comments are ill-timed and crass. Doubtless you see yourself as a saviour, I don't. So spare us your opinions and go take a good hard look at the real Shell. Maybe they will listen to you, because let's face it no-one one here takes you seriously.

VH