PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is aviation in Africa really unsafe?
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2011, 12:55
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DRPAM007 :This is not really the place for the discussion, it would be better transferred to South African politics. Also I am writing this in haste as I have to go out shortly.

I am insulting, and deliberately so , the so-called leaders of the 'great new democracies' in Africa, for what they are, a bunch of murdering, merciless, mercenary thugs who set the worst possible example to their people. As for the people, they are more oppressed than ever before, and at least in the case of SA, the mechanism that calls itself a government, is deliberately keeping them uneducated. Uneducated does not equal stupid, and I have never implied that they are stupid.

Are you black, and if so, did you ever live in SA or Rhodesia as "oppressed, dehumanised and branded inferior humans in their own native land by racist invaders"? If you did, I might have more respect for your opinions. Do you have any first hand knowledge of life under those regimes, or are you simply regurgitating the claptrap of the Peter Hains and the left wing press?

'Racist' by the way is an epithet more applicable to most black African 'leaders' than to most whites.