PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two killed in A109 near Bournemouth - AAIB report published
Old 27th Aug 2011, 08:18
Max Radford ExwifeCa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Max Radford Friends Please Reply....

Heli Guys, Thank you for all your Nice Words of Love for My exhusband Max Radford. First off I just found out 5 years later, He had called me close to his time of death. I was pregnant and he kept calling back, then he passed and I had baby! Maybe I didn't want to know....I always worried about him. And now my worst fears have come.....

Max was the Best Pilot, He alway told me it was the company's he worked for here in Ca that did not do regular maintanence on there helicopters.

I married Mattew after he discovered me in San Francisco, CA. I was disabled in a car accident after we married and that broke the camels back so yah say....and he moved on.
I worked for The US Gov on the V-22 Helicopter and there where trouble reports of these things wrong but yet people kept dieing in crashes our office would be floodded with calls. helicopters are all the same....take the information and fix it don't leave more people to die. I believe it was mechanical error . . . . since I know Max and from the reports he was demanding to come up, and he would make demands like that when he was severly angery and I'm sure if the engine failed that would have REALLY Made him ANgerY!
Please if anyone has anything to say that Max may have told them near his death I would like to know if he had some thoughts about me.

[email protected] Audrey Pulliam ~ I Love Always Max Radford!