PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Travelling to a nudist event
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2011, 02:07
Di_Vosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go for it.

Nudeflyer don't listen to these guys.

Most Pomgolians don't like nuding up because most of them think that soap is a type of opera and that a shower is when it rains a little bit!

Get on the internet, google "how to have a shower" and follow the instructions. Then your bod will be nicely scrubbed and fresh for your trip

I'd suggest that you don't disrobe at check-in. As pointed out by other (more experienced) travellers here, check-in girls/guys can get "a bit funny" when you take your clothes off (I don't know why either )

Take your clothes off just before going through security. That way you can put them into your daypack and you should pass through the scanner first time! From what I understand the security guards at most English airports are very open minded and flexible with the "rules" when screening passengers going through their screening points. You might be bending the rules a bit but they'll just wave you through!

And if there's any problem, just say "No, it's okay. I was told the correct procedure on an anonymous internet forum".