PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How about we gather some data through a survey?
Old 26th Aug 2011, 22:01
zer0_grav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ livetokill thanks for your interest, I have already started on the survey and I am hallf way thorugh. I ll post one soon.

@ Captjn I will try and make it as user freindly as possible, I think this will be a great resource for people to trying to make various decisions.

@ Luke I think one thing we can do to prevent a bitchfest is to make sure this thing is all about facts, opinions are impotent, but if we make sure this is survey is mostly interested in facts and experiences, and the survey is mostly multiple choice, I think we can avoid a lot of unnecessary emotionally charged banter. If you have any other ideas its welcome.

@ rest - guys the ability of this survey is proportional to diversity of experience base that participate, so please take more interest, I really think this could prove to be a great resource for so called "wanabes" and also people who are st in the industry and looking for ways to advance there career

Thanks again.