PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The earth is slow, but the Ox is patient.
Old 26th Aug 2011, 14:06
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just ignore the CASASexuals and their Catamites.

Do not be afraid, please try. Just once; be an Aussie and stand up straight.

You can fly, you can operate in the middle of the night to OEI to minimums, you bet the house against you judgment - everyday - FFS, there can hardly be a 'true' coward out there; not really.

Understand protect rice bowl, understand protect AOC understand protect business, understand protect job. Really I do.

However; IF you allow this 'culture of fear' to sap your independence and own you; your ability to create a business, your talent, command prerogative, creativity, imagination or ability to discuss these items with a 'wise councillor'. You are well (and deservedly) stuffed mate.

WHY ?? be a frustrated for a moment?. Why are your realistic questions unanswered?.

(Q) WHY ?.

(A) Keep us off the radar, give them what they want and FFS get 'em out of this office.

That's why, Come on hands up, all of ye.

The Police and the SAS– with much respect – will understand. These special people (lads and lasses) perform a unique and difficult role. There exists an 'element of society' who love to pretend that “they” despite having no claim to a “proper” induction, training program, education, qualification, or hands on experience can understand and manage the problems society faces (ex job – in the pub, wink,wink). .

Unlike the current crop CASA 'experts'. (LMFSO). Who dare to pretend, even for one minute, that the current crop of CASA 'coppers' have any right to claim to be part of this industry, have the experience to manage it, or the God given right to be Judge (Judy), Jury or Executioner (JJ&E) is simply laughable.

This reduces us all - We - read it and weep - WE ; allow incompetent, non qualified people to rule our lives, businesses and careers. There are at least 6 that I could name who would not be allowed to fly my family. Why ?- simple - I've written more hours out of the log book than they have ever operated, that's why.

Apart from being able to commit perjury with impunity, does this qualify them as JJ&E over the top of the line senior Pilots?. No way (IMHO of course).

It's ALL BOLLIX. Pen to paper; every man Jack of you; right now. Before it's too late.
Part 91 (all 365 pages) cometh – remember 66; now in law.

Selah.