PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2011, 09:11
gomets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did they cancel the class because not enough guys passed the interview or did they not get enough qual. applicants from the hiring firms?

As far as the medical .... I passed a US ARMY flight Physical last year (not the MEPS general physical, but the actual travel to the ARMY base and visit multiple buildings for eye, blood, and physical...took every bit of all day).. I assume the tests are pretty similar? Anyone know if that is true or pretty close?

I tried e-mailing CREW last week and also tried calling them twice yesterday.....I'm under the assumption they don't man the office at all times? Or has anyone else had problems getting in touch with them for general app. questions?

I'm gonna start tackling the Autobiography soon and don't know if there is a spot for it OR do I do a Word document and upload it into the "Documents" and "Logbook" section?

So many questions, so little knowledge... All I know is I think I'd look forward to working out of Japan.. It is one of the countries I've always wanted to visit and learn about.