PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 25th Aug 2011, 17:54
A.Agincourt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The link provides some excellent reading and what makes it even more enjoyable is a nice fine Red Wine -whaddayareckon whirls? However, on a sober note, the paragraphs that refer to sums of loot [2.5 mil - pension fund??!!!!] which I think is the topic for the next round of legal jousting, begs the question 'where is it'? I reckon that the despots have sequestered it and it is since long gone. Perhaps Napoleon was trying to adjust the books so it showed that they [LMAG] were owed that sum by MAGE. I smell a rat and that rat has already been scalded.........the next episode should prove very entertaining. Those in the know [] have long suspected that there has been a transfer of monies/revenue/property between companies in the group in order to possibly evade such actions that now transpire. The methods of an asset stripper no doubt. However, there was always the chance that a paranoid Napoleonic character would cock it all up due to poor timing. Time will tell and those who deserve will be dealt with one way or another.

Better than corrie eh?

Best Wishes