PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 25th Aug 2011, 10:45
iranair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dubaigong u clearly have issues which needs to be addressed. reason that no one had the guts to stand up and say anything is due to the fact that no Unions are allowed to cover these guys back side .
and no my financial situation is not in a spiral dive , i just don't get why i have to give a company money to leave , when i was type rated to begin with . i knew that from the start before joining but what i didnt know was the way people in the HR and crew control treat people in this company .
it's funny how u remind me of those kids back in primary school.. always snitching , always back bitting behind everyones back . wow i do feel sorry for you.
i'm sorry to say this but i hope you never make it to the left seat . and in the right company u never will .
i wont reply to anymore of ur stupid posts since u are so anal about FZ and have no moral understanding of what others are talking about . If i didn't know any better i'd say FZ pays you commission for every pilot you keep in this company !