PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2011, 10:19
talkpedlar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't follow JetEnginesAreUs!!

Boys (and girls?) I confidently predicted yesterday that some of you would screw-up even before FTO interview/assessment. JetEngines already has tripped up and I write this as a friendly tip not to do the same!

The BA website says quite clearly that you should NOT tell anyone that you have applied and should NOT share any details of the interview/assessment process...all this, understandably, in the interests of fairness.

When JetEngines posted last night, announcing his application, there were thousands of Ppruners logged onto the site and one or more may well have been BA staff.. they do read these threads you know! How do you think they will rate your ability to understand and carry out simple instructions? These things matter and any candidate who shows at the BA assessment that they cannot follow simple instructions will get no further!

MilesSRi.. you posted a pretty harsh criticism of BA's selection and recruitment policy on this thread yesterday.. a remarkably stupid and naive thing to do in a public domain by anyone, let alone a callow youth! BA can see your location, your age and probably your name too. How do your chances look now?

Please don't flame me..I am trying my best (as is Full Tanks) to help you people.. to guide you and alert you to some of traps which are easily fallen into (I actually replied to emails from 4 of you yesterday and sent PMs to 7 others.. I hope it helped.)

As I said yesterday..good luck to you all!