PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 25th Aug 2011, 10:11
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will grow up with your help , I guess...

I was in the chief pilot meeting a few days ago and just to show that not all the pilots in Flydubai agree with your comment I will tell you what have been said.

Two pilots were there and they have suggested to the chief pilot to set up "road shows" in Dublin and other European cities to be able to tell to the Ryanair pilots what Flydubai and Dubai really are as , acording to them , what was said on some website ( PPRUNE ) was misleading and if they had the opportunity to talk with them they are sure that they will be more than happy to join Flydubai...

So I respect your view BUT this is far from being the reality TODAY in Flydubai.

What it will be in 5 years , you don't know and neither do I...

Concerning the 2 ex-Ryanair persons joining Flydubai , this is going on for at least 2 months and as far I can see they are not here... So until they are part of the company and start to damage our actual conditions , this is just speculation.

I am also very sorry to hear that the bond is what is stopping you from leaving , I have never been stopped by a bond when my feeling about my company has been as bad as yours about Flydubai.
If your financial situation is so critical that you can not afford to pay back your bond to get away from hell , I am sad for you and will be more than happy to organized a fund raising to help you mate...