PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 17:41
aroumika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea i'd be happy to share, just not sure whether i'll make it or not, it's like 50-50, i'm hoping i get the result tomorrow atleast

group discussion 1: crew of 747 continues a trans-atlantic flight from LA to england despite one of it's engines failing shortly after take off in order to save costs, was it wise on their part to continue this flight or not?

group discussion 2: priority list - as an employee, you are given 15 points / traits of a company, prioritize them in order of importance

group discussion 3: four situations were given, list your course of action in each case, bomb on board, a/c crashes nearby aerodrome but emergency facilities are delayed, tire debris found on runway after take off, lightening strike

group discussion 4: student pilot looses control after touchdown, details of the crash are given in the script, speculate on what you think are the causes of the crash

group discussion 5: while the a/c is parked at a gate, a flight stewardess falls right through the cabin door while it is open, because the stairs connected to the door were withdrawn too early by the ground crew, resulting in severe injury, speculate on the causes and preventive measures

good luck, everyone!

P.S - anyone else here who gave the gd on 24th, but hasn't got the result yet? or is it just me?