PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air
Thread: Wizz Air
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 15:19
boko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everybody,
I just received a conformation of my application for FO position /6500 total,2000 on type/.

This is from their e-mail to me:

"Thank you for applying for the position of First Officer Airbus A320 (Type Rated).

We have now had the opportunity to discuss your application, and are pleased to advise you that you have met our initial application criteria.

We would like to ask you to complete our online quiz. The multiple-choice quiz is designed to assess your aviation general knowledge, ability to reason, and a few Wizz Air specific facts.

General Information:

* The quiz contains 40 multiple-choice questions and shall be completed within 40 minutes.
* The quiz shall be finished in one session; it is not possible to save and finish later.
* Five questions will be displayed per page, and you will be able to go back and review your answers. All questions must be answered.
* Work quickly and accurately; there is no negative marking, but avoid guessing
* The pass mark is 75%

May we suggest that you take some time to review Aviation General Knowledge (ATPL theory level) and Wizz Air Facts before attempting the quiz"

any help with aviation general knowledge, ability to reason, and a few Wizz Air specific facts......?

Thanks in advance....I will keep y'all posted