PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spicejet Exodus
Thread: Spicejet Exodus
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 07:46
x37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there av8r76!
A lot of animosity in your posts about Spice Jets and like captnjns I have to ask if you work for them. I might follow your advice and stay away but I need more information. I am offered a job there, and for reasons that aren't relevant to this discussion I can say that I am very likely to accept this position. I read all the posts here with mild curiosity since I have sort of made my mind up but you seem to be able to provide a little more insight than others. Any chance that you or someone else could help out a bit and elaborate a bit about Spice Jets and the direct entry for Q400 captains?

To give some sort of reference I'll let you know this about me. Working as a Q400 captain in the US where I will spend every working day listening to people bitching about contract negotiations, schedules, change in schedules and so on. Reading posts here does not discourage me a lot about moving anywhere in the world because it kind of seem to be same broken record everywhere. I am however curious to hear some real criticism from someone actually working there,

Any chance you are that guy?

Please PM if you don't want to post here.

Fred