PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 07:08
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time to act

One of the things that the enquiry has focused on is "malfeasance in public office".
Where you have found problems in this area and can give both specific examples to the Senators, that will assist the broader inquiry against CASA and lead to a more equitable process in the industry.
Up-into-the-air thank you for the update. Folks, it is time to get busy with approximately 8 weeks to prepare. Remember, this inquiry has the support of Senator Xenaphon and this is probably the only opportunity to have this mob properly put in front of the spotlight for a comprehensive investigation, decades overdue. You only get 1 Xenaphon in a century so lets support him. Any piece of information, particularly proof and evidence needs to be spilled before the Senator. Boys, drag it all out now, you may not get another chance. It is time to flush the cockroaches out of the sewer.

Dear Senator Xenaphon,
All I can say is keep up your good work. You have smelled a rat within Australian aviation and justifiably so. The airlines are not the only individuals hell bent on screwing the world with no accountability. Although my personal opinion is that you have some major work cut out for you examining pilot training and CASA, may I suggest you thoroughly review some of the mechanisms that keep CASA 'above and beyond the reach of accountability', examine the senior management in close detail, history of dealing with the public, ministry, operators and it's own staff internally. Take aim at those with 7+ years service particularly, as Directors may come and go but the same bullying mentality has remained for well belong those Directors tenures, so a very robust examination is necessary (jeez I even talk like them now).