PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 05:50
CX-A330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok friends can i asked where is this training for cathay second officers done for airbuses and boeings assigned S/O does this cathay second officers assigned to the airbuses go to paris for airbus schools? (i am love paris!!!!). i am simply asked this because i told some airlines do the airbuses training in paris. i not told about training for boeings. ok thanks

also friends i am read the 49ers book and i am amaze at how much cathay is evil to the pilots!! i am hoped things have changed in cathay it is my dreams to fly for them. cross the fingers they dont asked me about 49ers in the stages 1 interviews

also again friends. i am graduate at university end of this year and if i pass my stages 1 interviews next month, i am not want to study stage 2 during exams do i told cathay in my stages 1 interviews that i am want to "defer" my stages 2 to when i am finish graduating. please help guys. ok thanks again.

ok can i also added 2 more things! it is true that the cathay are changed the contracts of pilots as they wants???? and it is also true that sometimes the cathay have deliberately "found some issues" in the checks to delay pilots upgrading just to reduce costs of paying this promoted pilot????
I AM HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE!! ok thanks