PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 21:56
StarChaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm a long time reader, first time poster.

Although I haven't been able to keep pace with this thread, I have been reading the last few pages.

From what I gather a lot of people seem very anxious, apprehensive, unsure and basically quite insecure on whether they meet the requirements, finance and demeanor required to be a cadet for BA.

As far as I am concerned there's only one way to look at this.

It's been a long time since BA have opened the pearly gates to their holy grail, so why umm and ahh about it? If you're like me and have always dreamed of flying (and in my case especially for BA) then nothing should stop you from at least putting your name down.

The FPP site has the answers to all the questions I've been able drum up in my mind and more, referring to that should settle any insecurities you may have.

Asking forum member and others for their opinions and advice is all well and good, but when it comes to the crunch it's going to be you on your own two feet in front of BA.

In the end you will either make the grade or you won't; many of you will agree that this sounds a lot like life, doesn't it?

I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck, but as I'm also a prospective candidate, maybe I won't...

See you at the finish line...?