PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 6
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 21:12
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lonewolf. It is on the graph, imo. The airframe was not S/L. The g accels, the PITCH, and Hazelnuts report of a .6 degree PITCH up moment/sec. So yes, I think safe to say the airframe was active, and on its way up, coincident with PF's first and emphatice NU pull. "Additive" controls, by happenstance, then.

No, I haven't gotten to the inter-relationships of command, result, deflection, TRIM, feel, etc. for the climb. But I believe it is all in there, and hang what PF thought, or BEA, or anyone. The traces are real, they don't lie, and they don't buy/sell/fly aircraft.

A thorough dissection of airtren's graph, then? If you need work in silence, I'll read only, and nort disturb. It IS that important to me.

Gerard C. I think the "initial noseup" started well before the frame you quote and was unrelated to the 360 foot "READ"/discrep in altitude. It had begun in A/P NORMAL, and the PILOT was responsible for piggybacking on the original .6dgree/sec. -imho. The g shows a sharp reduction, as the a/c descends ('turbulence/updraft').This descent: ap commanded, no?

mm43. Howdo. "Explain the stuck AoA vane....." WRG/FAULT ??

Last edited by Lyman; 23rd Aug 2011 at 21:28.