PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 17:43
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry I was wrong then...

But now I have to disagree totally with you Iranair.

Or you don't know Ryanair or you have forgotten how it was ?

In Ryanair a first officer going for an upgrade has to pay 4500 Euros before starting his training.
Ryanair tells you where you training will take place and it is your problem to go there , find an accommodation and pay for it , the same for your flight training anywhere in Europe ( not taking into account where you live ) and then when finally you get on the left seat , you are paid 90 % of a full captain salary...
That's not the case here....
We get paid 4 hours sector pay when we go to the simulator , we get a free uniform even the shoes and cleaning is free for your uniform if you want to use the facility.
When you get personnel problem ( somebody sick , a death etc ... ) in your family at your home country you have no problem to get your duty removed and to go back home.
Do you know that recently a first officer in Ryanair committed suicide because Ryanair could not care at all about his personnel problems and did not allow him time to sort it out ( he was a father , and now is son is an orphan.... )

I could continue like this for ages , so please Iranair whoever you are don't talk about things that you don't know.

Comparing Ryanair with Flydubai is like comparing Hitler with the Dalai Lama....

If you hate that company so much , just go somewhere else but don't mislead the one who may be interested in joining Flydubai.

Last edited by dubaigong; 23rd Aug 2011 at 20:14.