PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA, rating vv medical
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 16:26
pembroke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whopity, to answer some of your points;
Yes the SRG\1119 is a form used for test or revalidation, but it is now used for an english language tick, why not include the medical status if it's that important?
The FE standards meeting is an FIE meet, any "cascade" of info might take 3 years to filter down to humble PPL FEs. Why was the 2010 handbook published with such obviously inaccurate information, and why wasn't an urgent NOTEX issued?
Your final JAR FCL quote again refers to a licence, not a rating contained in the licence.
It's probably time to close this but I hope it's provided some illumination on yet another apparent glitch. I've just attempted to understand the IMC thread close to this. How shambolic is that. The CAA should expedite EASA and it's PLD implementation asap, and then maybe we can consign the CAA to history, or at least to a portacabin attached to the DVLA!
For my reference and on behalf of quite a few PPL/NPPLs out there, paying an arm and a leg to fly, I looked at(or should do):
AIC, ORS, CAA subscriptions, GASIL, RSS, CAPs, ANO/ANR, AIP, EASA NPAs,LASORS, and more. Is it any wonder that many pilots are confused?

Last edited by pembroke; 23rd Aug 2011 at 18:41.