PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines $30,000 Bond
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 12:28
youwantmetodowhat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LS,

Yes, USMC does seem to have many gripes and he has gone on about RSworth. Maybe thats because he has had problems with RW and he has a bloody good reason to go on about it. He details his problems as much as he can on the forum and appears to know what he is talking about.

This forum is here for pilots to get info on the industry, both the good and the bad. If one pilot, young or old, employed or not, is saved from being screwed over by some SOB in the industry of which there are many. Then he and the forum has done it's job. Like so many who have come through this industry, I have been screwed over by self- serving AHoles who don't give 2 Sh#!$ about pilots. So instead of putting sh@# on him, maybe some constructive criticism and some helpful hints for the pilots that come here to find some help wouldn't go astray.

Having said that, the PARC pilots do seem a lot happier reading through the threads.

Your happy, stay that way and enjoy the life in SGN. It sounds like USMC want to, but can't. I know that there are a hell of a lot of guys there that have had enough and are looking elsewhere, especially on the 320.