PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 08:24
slowjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sleek, c'mon, you are a professional pilot not a pussycat. If you want to ask questions at the interview, do so. Ask them lots. You do not want to wind up in a situation, unacceptable to you because you were ill-informed or not informed ? You say that you want the job. Are you sure ? Needing is one thing, wanting is another. Do your homework . A lot of us have wound up 'needing' a job but would not 'want' to go to some places. I have been on the Selection Board for a different airline & when we got a candidate who asked lots of questions, we were impressed. I also know of some dreadful companies whose 'selection staff' had no idea and deemed question askers as potential troublemakers ! I failed to get into two companies after I asked lots of questions, even some relating to political stabilty(you might want to consider that one too). With some of these dreadful companies, if you really need it & possibly want it, go ahead but do have a well manufactured exit strategy and be prepared to lose a lot. Forget bags from door to door, try....loadsa money !!!!!!