PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do you get Imperial Jet to pay the bill?
Old 22nd Aug 2011, 20:27
paybeforefly
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what I understand the money has gones, there is nothing left now. the crew say the only guy with money left is the Challenger 604 owner, and he has realised what we all have - it is one big lie. everyone now nows they nothing left, they screwed him, and other owners, they are in so much trouble and the owners tell us when we fly them how bad they are!! how is this normal !

all these flights are illegal, no dutry, no tire pressure checks on the lears, challenger flights weay outside of the region - i photocopied the logs just incase they dont pays me becuase they will find a way not to pay all the time!

no fuel cards - no payment to staff on time - no credit anywhere - flying way outside there legal limits - monkeys in Beirut contolling the German AOC and tricking at the LBA - and a big fat guy who says he owns it all buit never pays and the munich monkey we call him running around. This company is screwed to the walls to manys time and nows all over - the is simply no money left, everything has gone or is going, I cant beleive this illegal copmpany on an AOC!? 'Happy Landings