PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines $30,000 Bond
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2011, 14:48
USMCProbe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As far as why it is not publicized on RAL's website, it is simply a continuation of their BS business practices. When you agree to an interview, you have to sign a "mini" contract. That contract states that if you pass the screening, and turn down the job, you are required to pay RAL thousands of usd as compensation. So I asked to see the employment contract for the job first. They said "that is not our policy".
Stupidly, I went to the screening and passed. They then sent me the employment contract. It was the worse document that I have ever seen, making me liable for everything, and them nothing. It even said that if RAL or the airline broke any part of the contract, that all other parts of the contract were still valid. I was forbidden to hold RAL legally accountable for anything, including breach of contract (which happened). And, lo and behold, I was not allowed to show ANYONE the contract, not even an attorney.

The 30k bond is just one more bit of BS you will find out about AFTER you sign a contract to go to an interview.

Did I forget to mention "Avoid Rishworth". I am with Parc not and very happy with the service.