PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 6
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2011, 16:54
VGCM66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To RetiredF4

VGCM66
Please,

if you are new to this thread and want to contribute something useful out of your expierience as an engineer or any other profession you are familiar with, it would be appropriate to read the nearly 1.000 pages filled about this flight.
That would tune you in the loop of the discussion.

There had been failures, there had been mistakes, and there are things which can be improved to reduce the probability of similar accidents.
The big question to all these matters is "why"?

Your ranting does not contribute to this task.
Please,

>Never start any e-mail with a plead, it shows what/who you really are right from the onset and it is not complementary as in not flattering believe me.

if you are new to this thread ...
>Yes, new since June first, 2009.

and want to contribute

>Not contributing just adding, hopefully and maybe another point of view.

something useful out of...

>Another opinion is always useful but I guess not in your world as some sort of supreme self-appointed commander in chief of the truth. Yours and only your truth that is.

your expierience as an engineer ...

>I am guilty of this. Twice. You?

or any other profession you are familiar with,

>Again guilty: Automatic Controls Systems and Applications. You?

it would be appropriate to read the nearly 1.000 pages filled about this flight.

>And again, I had. The very best and the very worst too. That is because PPRuNe is a free open for discussions Forum and not your Private Club playground where you have self appointed yourself as critic of posts and anything else you do not like. Not a private club of any kind and specially not yours.

That would tune you in the loop of the discussion.

>I am but it looks you are not.

There had been failures, there had been mistakes, and there are things which can be improved to reduce the probability of similar accidents.

>You can count on humans more. They'll do it again somehow and somewhere and blame something else for it at first. Ultimately, it always falls on us again.

The big question to all these matters is "why"?

>Wrong again. It is "HOW? as in: How can we stop this from ever happening again?

Your ranting does not contribute to this task.

>You only showed your supreme ignorance of a variety of different definitions as well as subjects.
> A330 will not be redesigned and humans in cockpits will be modified accordingly to stop future tragic events like flight AF447. We hope.