PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2011, 13:59
CX-A330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes cpt.underpants i am think of ways that people can use CX as the "means to an end" like this unfortune instructors who is messed by CX they can escape also. People we have to think outside of boxes to make things works our way, this is just my thought.

Ok Dan buster and captain f@rt how did you managed to get past this pprune security verification when signing up your accounts? I am think that it stops computers to make fake accounts... you must be the super advanced computer!! yes how does THAT feel? we insulted the computer bots like you and "smarter child" on msn.

Ok i am only kidding but this point i try to making is its not nice to be-little others based on cultural different!! you are the pilot i hope to be so act like it and stop making fun!!! be professional. ok please! look at cpt.underpants now that is the pilot i am very hope to be!

Hamid 27 friend i have the stage 1 around your time in HK!! it is different thing but if you still wanted to exchanged notes personal message me. Ok good luck!