PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2011, 09:35
Captinbirdseye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buster the Bear

When you are laughing about routes been taken out and the decline of STN, just remember at the end of it peoplo's jobs are on the line, and the last thing they really want is somebody rubbing it there faces by posting frankly childish posts

So please I beg you to stop doing the following:

A) Making me lose the will to live by posting frankly boring posts which actually contributes nothing to the forum.

B) When you are posting what you precieve as "funny" (Term used very lightly) posts, have a little bit of thought who might be reading the posts.

C) Grow up!

STN is in a time of decline we all get the message, things I am sure will pick up there again. STN has plenty to offer to the market. (Long Haul possibly more applicable due to RYR dominance).

Sell off's always bring new opportunities and increase the competition to the area. Which can only be good news for the passenger in terms of fares and the overall passenger experience at an airport. LGW has seen a massive turnaround since the BAA selloff and there is no reason why STN can do the same with investment.

Anyways rant over.

CP BE