PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2011, 01:46
PrimaveraCero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thatsoph having tattoos on your ankle and behind your ear are not permitted, the one in your foot, however, depends on whether it can be seen with shoes or not.. but you already know.

This item is a little bit tricky.... It really depends on your criteria alone. Some would advise you to go to the OD with the tattoos covered and if you get to be selected you proceed to have them removed. But if they are discovered anytime during the process, of course you will be out.

Others would tell you to have them removed first and then try the OD. I am doing this last option because I could wait and both of my tattoos were on my ankles (they would have to be removed anyways). Also, I wanted to be sure they were completely gone before risking my chance with EK. I've already had three laser sessions with great results, the fourth on the 29th (maybe my AD on September 11th) and then the last one a month later..
(For everyone: should I mention the tattoos on my AD? with just one removal session away? or should I say that I don't have any? although lying gives me a bad feeling...)

Now you have to decide by yourself... Best of luck!!