PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which school offers the best feedback, Oxford or Bristol??
Old 3rd Dec 2001, 14:00
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There hasn't been any new questions since the bank started. Every 6 months they weed out all the ***** questions which the schools complain about.

The reason why oxford has good feedback is because from the word go they organised the BA cadets to gather it (Thanks chaps)and none of the other schools have had the volume through to gather the feedback. I used to have 1 lever arch binder full of it and 1 flight bags worth. Air law alone has something like 900 feedback questions hp 700, op 450, gen nav 190, p of f 600, m& b 150 etc

Currently there are over 300 modualar students in the system at OAT. When i first read the pass marks i thought "aye right" but after sitting in a class room for 2 weeks last month with 9 out of 12 people passing all the instrument exams first time. I am beginning to believe that they do resemble the truth.

MJ

PS no i won't send the feedback to anyone because its already been had by a coventry student and a kiwi who can't be bothered reading the airlaw book.