PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Decision to axe Harrier is "bonkers".
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2011, 07:52
Jimlad1

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Please WEBF, for the love of all things sacred, let it go. It seems to me that you have some kind of Aspergers issues (and I say this with good intent) and as such I can understand to a point why you have difficulties in trying to move on from things.

However, you have to understand that the decision has been taken, and its not going to be reversed. There is no money out there to reverse the decision, there is no will on the part of the politicians to make yet another U turn, and its not going to happen.

Clutching at tiny straws, and writing letters as a one man band won't achieve anything. I admire your efforts in not letting go, but you've now become a standing joke on this and other fora. When people start rolling their eyes and groaning because they know that the merest mention of a harrier is going to get you turning up and spamming the thread with endless links, you know its time to give up the game.

Please, step back now, and try to think about what your nearly 10 years of campaigning on this issue have acheived. Absolutely nothing.