PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 wreckage found
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2011, 03:23
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think PNF 'knew'. In the sense that he saw, felt and heard cues that prompted his scolds. I hesitate to say specifically (sometimes) that the ss was visible to PNF. I am not persuaded this is a flaw. It is not inadvertent, this design, so Airbus knows this also.

Unless a human is perfect in posture, his body will explain his movements. I don't believe the pull back full SS is perfect with the shoulderrs, and neck as the push SS. I do know it is very poor form to criticise a Frenchman in the way he performs hisd tasks. So to do this scolding is convincing, the PNF is very sure. He will not assume the controls, this is next to forbidden, and in Korea this is similar, the steal of the stick to humble the other.

I think it is not wise to avoid that this PF has created some doubt about Stall in the PNF, then Captain. When it is doubted, the command is left alone. "Some crazy Speed" is obvious on this flight deck, but the position of the Nose is in question, Dive, or Stall. So crazy speed is correct for this team, and that is the source of all following mistakes, an unknown attitude. Crazy speed by noise, and by VSI.

A slim chance for those who favor the pilot is not a fool is that we hear, read, what is released to us, and it fits like a glove to the conclusions.

In fact, not called conclusions, by the BEA, but only here.

Slim one though/