PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1time CEO, DFO & Cabin Crew Director asked to step down
Old 17th Aug 2011, 16:35
USSA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foo-F

Noithing wrong with expressing your displeasure, or frustrations.......just a matter of where you express them.

For those involved with the company (and I am not), considering this is a public forum I would say that given the tone and content of a number of the posts there are several people who are incredibly dissloyal. If you have an issue go deal with it with the people concerned instead of belittling them annonomously in a public forum........and if you are going to belittle them in a public forum then at least have the balls to put your name to it......

For those not involved in the company this just amount to good old fashioned skinner.

Shame on you both

Falaff,

I know jobs are short, but if someone is going to be dissloyal and run down their employers in public they dont deserve their jobs in the first place.

The point of my post was simply....... if you are that unhappy that you would be prepared to demean yourself in this manner then change what you are doing.......if as you say this is just lettling off steam then either go and sort it out or shut up.

Every time one of us does this we harm the company that pays us and therby indirectly harm each one of the people who work for the company.