PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What do you find most annoying about our job???
Old 18th Oct 2002, 22:33
Tomb Raider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good topic,amazing how we all seem to come across the same things regardless of who we work for!

Pushing duty free trolley down aisle with prominant display items festooned over said trolley..."would you like any duty free sir?" Reply; "yeh, I'll have an orange juice please"

Two rows later, "would you like any duty free sir ?" pax engrossed in movie looks up at you,then looks at trolley and dumps handfull of rubbish and empty coffee cup in your beautifull display and returns to movie......ahhhhh, thanks for that!!

"Would you like the beef or the chicken sir?" Reply..."Hmmm, how's the beef done?" ME- "generally pre packaged in a warehouse sometime last night,kept in a refridgerated trolley until just before the flight and blasted at 360 degrees for 20 minutes just now"

"What would you like to drink sir/madame?"
"What ya got" is the general reply.Don't know about anyone else,but I rarely have time to list full contents of bar trolley.

"I requested at check-in to have an empty seat next to me,and someone is sitting in it" "But the flight is completely full sir". "But I requested an empty seat..I want an upgrade". yeh right!

There are millions more ,I know...keep 'em coming.