PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1time CEO, DFO & Cabin Crew Director asked to step down
Old 17th Aug 2011, 02:06
USSA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are a couple of things I dont understand........why
1. do so many people who obviously work for, or are associated with 1time, and are so obviously unhappy with the company, continue working for the company.......if its so bad move on go do something else and be happy.......or perhaps you are only happy when you are unhappy (the difference between a pilot and a PT6?.....)
2. why there are people, who are clearly not involved with the company who seem to have 2nd or 3rd hand opinions on the company they really have nothing to do with?

It seems to me the capt involved is planning on having his day in court, and he has a right to do that, but from my experience of courts in general and SA courts in particular he may just find this is a bit of a lottery at best........and a pretty expensive lottery at that?

I have been in aviation for 30 years and it always startles me that we somehow manage to spend so much time focussed on the negative......... and since this is an industry that most of us love I just dont understand that.

Move on guys......find something positive

Just a thought