PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 6
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2011, 01:16
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So then, to no one in particular. I will assume in the absence of response, that "He Instantly Pitched up to 15 degrees" is not correct. The a/c did not, and no one short of Nostradamus can say what the PF Wanted.

The stick was positioned aft. To assume the PF wanted other than to arrest a Nose Down (0degrees, less than level, in stable cruise) is conjecture, let alone a "command to 15 degrees".

Since everyone "Cannot for the life of me understand the PF'actions", one may ask how then they can be reported?

"The climb is not understrood". Fine. Absent volition, then, how is it one can proclaim an opinion?

There is a careering from one stop to the other here of logic, and the upshot is that PF gets painted with the fools brush.

At the very least, it is unknown, if not ill-considered, whether the aft stick was intended at all.

So we are pleased, then, that the thrust of the thread has moved onto "human factors".

Not in evidence, and dare I say, Pompous. Also dismissive.

The record is cherry picked, parsed, and incomplete, which makes it not only unreliable, but in opposition to any conclusion.