PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Empire Aviation Group (Dubai)
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2011, 15:32
Rangerick1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Empire

Large turnover of pilots, office people and planes. Worked for them NO HR what so ever.. they dont take care of their people at all. Pilots are tools for them to use and If an owner pulls a plane their goes your job.

Training is the min they can get away with. Maintenance is pretty poor and they are very slow to react to a problem. They stared off okay but as they grew so did their desire to milk money anyway they can without getting caught. Very political, you get ahead by going in the office and sucking up not by talent. to quote managment" I can get a pilot from South Africa to fly here for free just for the type rating" that should say it all.

All the classic mistakes of a new company with large illusions of there greatness and better than everyone . The time I was there 90% turn over of employees including DO, DM and dispatchers. There is some potential but they need to change a lot first...like learnig to take care of their good pilots and understand pilots are no longer a dime a dozenen. The 2 executives are Indian and South African, if you are use to professional western run companies this is not the company for you.

With that being said if they fixed the above I would consider going back there are some great guys working there.