PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2011, 11:21
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
built4flying83
One minute you saying the standards are quite low and next minute your saying its hard to get in.
You mind quoting where I have said that? Mind you, you couldn’t even get into Jetstar so I suppose they are scraping the bottom of the barrel with the likes of you.
You like giving advice don't you, its almost a reflex action isn't it with your 2000+ posts.
If your reading and comprehension skills were better you would have seen most of the advice I have given in the past was helping wannabes like you get in here before the iCad scheme.
This figure alone suggests something is not quite right. Yes yes you have been around for years but even so. You are a highly paid cathay pilot, go out and enjoy your life dont sit on pprune all day conversing/telling guys 10+ years your junior what to do.
Welcome to long haul flying where having to stay up all night down route and sleeping all day is the only way to keep cumulative fatigue under check, ie staying on one time zone. This is your future lifestyle if you make it in.
titan, you are about as stable as a drunk on shaky ground

I guess a description of a 32yr old joining cathay and 12 years later a proud ppruner with more than 2000 posts is very befitting of you.
Is that the best you can do? Please have another shot, I'm enjoying it.