PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2011, 09:46
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
built4flying83
so what if they find out, im the one that is positive about their program and your trying to shred it to bits.
Let me give you some more advice. Being positive about this iCad program won’t get you the job here. Infact for 99% of the applicants it won’t even get them an interview. One of the biggest criteria we look for in prospective new pilots is whether you will fit in, i.e. will most pilots here be able to sit with you for 14+ hours at a time without wanting to rip your head off? So far you will fit in as well as pork sausage and bacon breakfast in sunny downtown Riyadh during Ramadan. Maybe this is why you f**ked up with your JQ interview last year. You're obviously a very slow learner.
titan 404 you have a bad attitude full stop.
My colleagues and employer would beg to differ with your assumption.
don't try and threaten someone on this forum with the job that you are downplaying so poorly.
Where have I downplayed this job? I have been very critical of the iCad program only because of the T&C’s being offered, not because of the job being offered. If you’re so fragile that you take what was advice as a threat then you are incredibly thin skinned.
You are a sanctimonious little pr*ck aren’t you?
pull your head in
One could advise you to do the same.

Sanctimonious is still a very befitting description of you.