PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2011, 21:36
mrzero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down The Nastiest Airline in the Industry

Well its been a while, but the end, like Rome, is slowly coming to Midex and glad to see it. I finally take my hat off to Capt. MacKenzie for finally leaving Midex and telling them what he thought. He was spot on for what he said and like the style in the way he left.
His letter to them is so right, Midex has distroyed current and past crew members way of life and that of their families. To say that their faith is one of compassion and love of family is such a joke!!!
The Dr. and Mr A999999 are not only complete idiots and incompetent, but are bent on being slave drivers and owners and that is what Midex is all about. Now, that the Dir. of Training is gone and examiner, who does the fake sign offs now?? I guess M-- will be enpowered to do so by the so called regulatory GCAA which is also a joke. As long as they are paid off the GCAA will turn a blind eye on any type of infringment or out right breaking of international ICAO and IATA rules. That Midex and and other UAE airlines are permitted to fly to Europe or anywhere for that matter is a slap to such great institutions of ICAO, FAA, CAA and IATA.But, as long as money is put in the right pockets these evil powers will continue to operate. Just be aware that if you want to work for such companies, your life and that of others is in danger!! People that are still at Midex have no where else to go, so they are slaves to the masters and they either have medical and mental problems or are too old to go anywhere. A shame for them, but life is too short and there is always something else besides aviation and as long as people hoare themself out to places like the UAE and companies like Midex, then I cannot feel any sorrow for them as there is always a choice, LEAVE!!! If people continue to believe in the Ms and Cs of the world then you are sunk. These two people are going no where else as they can't and have brought the dignity of being a pilot and human being to the bottom of the barrel. They are losers and not going anywhere and the industry is well aware of them.
Midex, in the past 4 months have lost the best pilots and check airmen they could ever dream of having, but slave owners never care, just look at what happened to the South. It never came back!!! Not touch this place and the ones there, run away quickly!!!!