PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2011, 08:39
Roger-Wilco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm so excited.

Guys/Girls,

Hands down this scheme is definately the best thing to come our way in the last decade!!

I'm so excited and will definaetly be giving it my best shot when the application form goes live. I am both nervous and intimidated by how fierce the competition will be, but at the end of the day, ONLY BA know what they are looking for. We can only do our best and give it our all.

As previously mentioned, there could be a pool of ex-RAF students applying in addition to those currently at the chosen FTO's. I personally am not going to dwell on this as I believe (as also previously said) that BA will be looking for little experience and anything above could work against them. I think this is a massive kick in teeth to those who have got off their backside to work towards their dream, but it also allows those who have not had the funding to have their chance at the dream.

Im hoping my credentials are what BA are looking for. My only worry is the "excuse" i should have for not having done more flying in my time. I could come across as one of those people who 'talk but don't do'. I don't think self-inflicted short-sightedness due to unhealthy amount of MS Flight Sim counts

Either way, best of luck everyone and I think we should all be very supportive of eachother. I think it's very important (as stipulated on the BA FPP pages) that you DONT share any application or assesment information with anyone here as it will put you at a disadvantage and unfair advantage to those behind you. Words of encouragment are more than enough.

Good luck evryeone!

Last edited by Roger-Wilco; 19th Sep 2011 at 14:12.