PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 5
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2011, 21:20
PJ2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I say, it takes two to tangle. One quickly recognizes someone who is serious about discussing this accident and who has other motives. The second kind of dialogue shouldn't last two years, it should last two or three posts which is all it should take to realize someone is fooling with us. Otherwise, by responding one chooses to become part of the game, sustaining it, which is fine as sometimes it is challenging and fun for some, but it is so at the expense of the continuity and pleasantness of the thread. The truth of things always comes out sooner or later regardless of how one or another wish otherwise and who try to push conclusions upon others by all means available.

The choice too, for some, is not to come here anymore and for many who enjoy dialoguing with serious, like-minded professionals, that would be a shame.

Disagreement, even vehemently so, is different and should be tolerated and encouraged. And it is very easy to tell the difference.

Anyway, I've said my piece. The thread will go where it will go regardless, so we'll see.