PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ramadan in UAE
Thread: Ramadan in UAE
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2011, 15:57
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FACEE CHUS

LOL Sorry guys for the 3 questions that got you going. I was just being a bit facetious. Now on to Jetaim.

Dear Jetaim,

While i don't normally respond to such dimwit rants ( and you should know since you follow me around on here and I've never responded to your attacks before) let me make something clear.

No matter your opinion of my efforts to assist laborers in the UAE, it will continue and it is welcomed by many. Despite the power you think I have, I do not have the power to change the salaries, living conditions or working conditions.

You stated: " Even more you are a perfect example of the kind of people that in an effort to control the world population we should get rid off."

Should I be concerned ? Was that a personal threat?

You replied with: " remember ..the Sun is the center of the solar system....and among your ancestors there was definetly a monkey....though not a so bright one.."

You may want to tighten your own light bulb there sparky. You can't spell correctly and your grammar isn't any better.

And last but not least...

You reply with "Sassy go back to your tea party...and do us all a favor open your sassy pilot wives forum and leave us alone...or at least me.

Me leave you alone? Seriously ? I think you've got it backwards !

There is a huge difference in responding to someone's post on here, engaging in a debate and even having a disagreement. But when you are attempting to organize a smear campaign against someone, stalking them from thread to thread, you are making it personal. It became obvious after you came onto this thread posting from other threads diverting the issue here and attacking me. Not only in this thread, but others. I recommend it cease immediately.

If you have a personal issue with me, then take it there. Contact me directly. I've got bigger balls than you my dear, they're just attached to my chest